Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Working From Home

Many of you already know that I have started working from home. I get so many questions about it that I figure I better do some blogging about it. Hands down, my favorite position right now is for ACD Direct. www.acddirect.com

My job there is to take pledge calls for PBS, National Public Radio and St. Jude. I love it! If you are intereted in working from home, I would recommend applying there ASAP. As far as I know, they will not be conducting interviews again until the pledge drive is over in April. However, I would apply anyway. It's a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Mandy (ZenMonkeyMind) said...

Hi!

Surfed here though blog explosion, and just had to leave ya a comment to say how much I'm luvin your blog!!

And what a fun, rewarding job you have!! I might have to try that out!

Click and watch!