Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our visit from Kevin!

Kevin is my friend from junior high. We met in 8th grade and then he moved to Oklahoma in 9th. Somehow through all these years we managed to keep in touch. Unbelievable I know! So Thursday, he was on his way back from a cruise and happened to be docking in New Orleans so I got to see Kevin, his sister Susie and his boyfriend Brian. I was so excited that he finally got to meet my kids and spend the day with us. I got a few pictures I'd love to share! We had a really great time and even the sunburn after was worth it. Gabriel and Dominic loved Brian and Kevin and had a great time as well. It just so happened that they were here on Dominic's birthday so we considered it the celebration. Even Clinton met us after work later that night and he said he was impressed that I have such cool friends. I don't know if I should be offended or complimented by that. However, when I told him that I had invited them to come back for future visits, he said "Good, they can stay with us."

No comments:

Click and watch!