Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hurricane Gustav

Well I know I haven't posted in a long time and I'm not sure who might or might not still read this blog. We are evacuating New Orleans tomorrow morning. We'll be heading up to Northern Alabama to wait until Gustav passes. If we can come back, we will. If not, the plan is to head out west. Literally. We'll be heading back to California to start over at least until it's safe for us to come back. Clinton is really set on coming back to rebuild. I am honestly not. He is an electrician though so these hurricanes keep him working. Anyway, if you're still reading, please keep us in your prayers. I will try to update again in a few days and let people know if we are coming back or heading to Cali.

Click and watch!