Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

Ok so I'm totally copying a couple other blogs I read but I think this is such a great topic that I will follow suit. I had to think long and hard about things I'm grateful for. I mean, the obvious are family, kids, Clinton and all that. What's interesting in that though? I mean, you all know I am thankful for that. So I want to tell you something I am thankful for that you might not know. I am thankful for Pep Boys. The reason why? We bought four new tires from them near the end of February. They had a buy 3 get 1 free deal where they mail you a rebate check for the cost of the 4th. Not only were they the best deal in town anyway, but we got our rebate check last week. I was skeptical at first but yeah, I'll be shopping there again!

No comments:

Click and watch!