Friday, February 1, 2008

Good In Bed


This is one of the best books I've ever read. It took me a day and a half to sit and read the whole thing. Seriously, I was reading when the boys went to bed the night before last. Then during their nap yesterday and I even read while they played in the living room. I know this sounds cliche' but I laughed and I cried and I got angry. It takes a LOT in a book for me to go through all that. Jennifer Weiner is now my favorite author, I can't get enough of her books! There is only one left to read and I'm ordering it now. I also learned that she has a blog, right here on blogspot. http://jenniferweiner.blogspot.com/ She calls it "Snarkspot" which is another reason that I love her. I just wish you could comment on her page so I could tell her how wonderful she is!

No comments:

Click and watch!