Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hurricane Gustav


Well I know I haven't posted in a long time and I'm not sure who might or might not still read this blog. We are evacuating New Orleans tomorrow morning. We'll be heading up to Northern Alabama to wait until Gustav passes. If we can come back, we will. If not, the plan is to head out west. Literally. We'll be heading back to California to start over at least until it's safe for us to come back. Clinton is really set on coming back to rebuild. I am honestly not. He is an electrician though so these hurricanes keep him working. Anyway, if you're still reading, please keep us in your prayers. I will try to update again in a few days and let people know if we are coming back or heading to Cali.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck and stay safe!

I think you guys should move to Seattle! :D

Tiburon said...

You KNOW you are in my thoughts and prayers! I will call you tomorrow and see how it is going :)

Taneal said...

Hope you made it back home safely.

Mandy said...

Hi! I am back from my blogging hiatus and I wish you would come back, too! I hope you and your fam are ok!

Click and watch!